Friday, February 16, 2007

Journal2/16/07

Personal Entry

I am always concerned about my grade therefore I would like for it to constantly go up. Can I redo assignments that I recently got a low grade on? Does our spelling and punctuation count in these journals?

News article

This article was written by David E. Williams. It was written in september of 2006. It is about the movie Creepy Crawlers. This movie takes place in the wilderness and in caves underground. This is important because it tells about the movie breifly and goes into detail about different shots and techniques used. If you were an aspiring cinematographer you would leran a lot from these articles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes - but we have to get together on revisions so I know what you are doing otherwise, I won't know and you won't get credit for your labor.